MIDI Tools 2.0.0 for OS X and Windows released
MIDI Tools 2.0.0 for OS X and Windows was released today.
To download the program, please visit the MIDI Tools page at this site.
The main new features of this version:
- Switching between different setups for the program (including MIDI I/O device states).
- Switching between different window layouts ('desktops').
- Many new facilities in the MIDI System Exclusive window, such as individual byte editing, the new 'probe' panel and Roland checksum correction.
- In the MIDI controllers window, the control bars respond to incoming Control Change messages.
- In the MIDI System messages window, SysEx messages can be sent repeatedly.
Additionally, in the OS X edition several serious bugs concerning MIDI input were fixed.
See section 2 of the manual for the full list of changes.