Hi to all!
I need to setup my BCR to send NRPN to my Mininova like this:
How do I do this in B-Control?
To make an encoder send both MSB and LSB NRPN messages, you have to set its Mode parameter to "Absolute (14 bits)", as it's called in BC Manager ("absolute/14" in the BCR's internal language: see B-Control MIDI Implementation.pdf, section 16.4).
One way to set this up quickly in BC Manager:
1. In the Encoders (list) window, select (highlight) the intended encoder.
2. Click the red "NRPN" button on the toolbar, and select the correct MIDI channel and NRPN in the dialog boxes that appear. (This sets up the encoder for MSB-only NRPN messages.)
3. Back in the Encoders (list) window, press the Enter key. This opens the Encoder dialog box.
4. On the "Standard output" tab, change Mode to "Absolute (14 bits)".
5. You'll probably also want to edit the range (Value 1 and 2), and perhaps Resolutions (on the General tab).
6. Finally click OK.
Hope this helps,
Copyright © 2018, Mountain Utilities
Design by FreeBiezz