BC Manager 3.0.0 for OS X and Windows released
BC Manager 3.0.0 for OS X and Windows was released today.
To download the program, please visit the BC Manager page at this site.
This version is a major upgrade.
It has many new exciting features, such as:
- Many new graphical possibilities in the layout windows. Most importantly, the background of each element (button/encoder/fader) can be any of 17 colors. Furthermore, each preset can have its own image.
- Each preset has an Author field, editable on the Info tab of the preset dialog box.
- New default text file types: bcf (for the BCF2000) and bcr (for the BCR2000). Whereas all 'old' formats (syx, txt and bc2) are still supported, it is recommended to switch to bcf and bcr; see section 2 of the manual for further discussion.
- By default, BC Manager maintains backups of B-Control files.
- In the button, encoder and fader list windows you can bulk-edit the element names and swap Value 1 and 2, and you can quickly set up an element (or range of elements) for 'standard' NRPN messages (just as you already could for Program Change and Control Change).
- A window from which you can send NRPN and RPN messages. Useful for testing purposes.
- In the 'Window list' dialog box you can make all windows visible in one operation.
See section 2 of the manual for the full list of new features.